Entertain your clients or colleagues with one of our comprehensive packages including clay shooting and other activities.
Packages to suit 5 or more people
Please see below our example corporate packages, we are happy to tailor these to your requirements contact us to discuss your bespoke package. These are ideal packages to raise money for charity.
We had a fantastic 2 days driving to Honesberie Shooting School with a group of customers, who enjoyed the day out just as much as our team enjoyed hosting it! The tuition was brilliant and the facilities at the lodge (especially the lunch!) are absolutely fantastic. The staff are always willing to go above and beyond to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves – even letting us move cars around in front of the lodge for some photos!
This is a brilliant shooting ground with fantastic staff!
Here is some feedback from our guests who attended the event:
“Thank you for what was a fantastic day out, the whole event went perfectly, and the staff at Honesberie were extremely friendly and helpful!”
“I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the Ride and Drive event to Honesberie Shooting Ground yesterday. It was a fabulous day giving us a real taste of driving the Cayenne and the 911 as well as great shooting ground to try our shooting skills. Great Lunch also!”
5 stars!Emma Watkins
Honesberie Mini: 2 hrs
- Example itinerary:
- 9:45 Arrive, tea & coffee, bacon roll & short briefing – 10:00 Clay shooting – 11:00 Refreshments (tea, coffee, cake) -11:15 Resume clay shooting – 12:15 Refreshments & Guests depart at leisure
Honesberie Half: 3 hrs
- Example itinerary:
- 9:45 Arrive, tea & coffee, bacon roll & short briefing – 10:00 Clay shooting – 12:00 Refreshments (tea, coffee, cake) – 12:15 Clay shooting competition or additional activity – 13:15 Refreshments & Guests depart at leisure
Honesberie Full Day
- Example itinerary:
- 9:30 Arrive, tea & coffee, bacon rolls and short briefing – 10.00 Activities commence – 11:15 Refreshment break – 11:30 Activities recommence – 12:45 Lunch* – 13:45 Competition – 15:15 Sudden death shoot-off/Flush (optional extra) – 15:45 Afternoon tea & prize-giving
Honesberie Full Activity Day
- Example itinerary: 9:30 Arrive, tea & coffee, bacon rolls and short briefing 10.00 Clay shooting 11:15 Refreshment break 11:30 Sharp Shooter (air rifles) / Archery & Crossbows 12:45 Lunch* 13:45 Fishing* / Quad biking* 15:15 Clay flurries* OR Sudden death shoot-off 15:45 Afternoon tea & prize-giving *Options at extra cost Activities available: – Quad biking* – Archery – Crossbows – Sharp Shooting (air rifles) – Air pistols – Fishing* – Other bespoke activities available respective to request* *Options available at extra cost
All costs to include:
– Professional Instructor/s – Safety briefing and equipment hire – Clays – Cartridges – Equipment hire – Full public Liability Insurance – Refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits / cake) – Bacon rolls on arrival for AM events and rolls or soup on arrival for PM events – Prize giving photographs – Honesberie Shooting School Caps
Please note that prizes can be arranged for an additional £40+VAT, which include “High Gun” Trophy and a “Clay Conservationist” prize. Parties of 12 or more will receive complimentary trophies.
Light refreshments are included in our Corporate Packages. A more extensive menu can be arranged at additional cost and is provided onsite.
Our modern yet sympathetic oak framed Shooting Lodge boasts a fully licensed bar and kitchen. It is available for you to hire exclusively for private functions, whether it be for a Party, Christening or Wedding. Honesberie’s Shooting Lodge is an ideal country setting for your special event. We are also able to organise marquee hire and catering for your event. Hire is subject to availability Please contact us for more information.
Conference Room Hire
Prices are per person and are based on a minimum of 5 people with the capacity of up to 20 people.
Tea, coffee, water and orange juice are available throughout the day and are replenished as required.
We have different lunch options, including finger buffet and hot dishes such as lasagne served with breads. We would be more than happy to discuss our menu in more detail. Other options are also available; some may be at additional costs.
Bacon rolls can be available on arrival at an additional cost of £5 per person.
Exclusive use of the conference room with wifi, projector, TV screen, flip chart. Refreshments and use of facilities.