Join our team!
We are a small team here at Honesberie, but are always on the lookout for freelance instructors, or youngsters who are interested in scoring at our competitions (minimum age of 13).
If this is something you are interested in, please call us on 01327 262922, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and credentials.
Keep checking this page for any vacancies that may arise.
Front of House/Administrator
The vibrant and experienced team at Honesberie Shooting School are looking for a personable individual to join our small team.
You will be the first port of call to all our customers, both over the phone, via email and in person.
If you feel you have excellent interpersonal skills both face-to-face and over the telephone, are computer literate and are willing to get involved, we’d like to hear from you.
Your job will entail:
- Welcome and greet clients in a front of house capacity
- First point of contact on the telephone
- Arrange lessons and everyday bookings
- Manage the team diary
- Manage incoming emails/general enquiries
- Liaise with staff on a regular basis
- Assist the team members within the clubhouse for both corporate and private client events
- Manage the register and take payments from clients in person and over the telephone
- Keep the shop floor tidy and the stock levels up to date
- Use knowledge base of products to upsell when possible
- Update the company client database regularly
- Help promote the company on social media
- The successful applicant must be confident and outgoing as well as personable and helpful.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is key and experience of using Mac preferable.
- You have must have the ability to multi-task, have close attention to detail, and be a team player.
- Prioritising, time management and organisational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Knowledge of country life and a full driving licence would be preferred
This is a full time position, although would consider a job share for the right persons. Flexibility is necessary as sometimes long hours, with some weekend working required.
Please email your CV, along with a covering letter to email@example.com