One of the UK's leading shooting schools
- For more information or to book call: 01327 262 922
- Q - Can I turn up without booking?
A - No we work by appointment only.
- Q - Is it shot gun shooting only?
A - No we are able to offer other activities.
- Q - Do you shoot pistols?
A - No pistol shooting was banned in the UK, however we do shoot air pistols.
- Q - How long does a 25 shot experience last?
A - It is dependent on the individual but usually 15 minutes.
- Q - How long does a 50 shot experience last?
A - It typically lasts 30 – 40 minutes.
- Q - Are there toilet facilities on site?
A - Yes, we also have disabled toilet facilities.
- Q - Are there refreshments available on site?
A - Yes.
- Q - Is there disabled facilities on site?
A - Yes, we have disabled toilets and ramps to our shooting school club house.
- Q - Will shooting hurt?
A - Not if you stand correctly and mount the gun properly.
- Q - What is the difference between an Over and Under and Side by Side?
A - The barrels are placed on top of one another on an Over and Under whereas the barrels are placed next to each other on a Side by Side.